Friday, October 10, 2008

My Musings of An Idle Friday.


Sometimes I amaze myself

like this morning, waking up to a no-uni Friday...


at 7-freakking-AM!


and all that without the help of my defective Crapkia 2630 alarm clock.

why in Jeebus' name did I wake up that early is beyond me...but this is sorta like my kind of day: early morning on a beautiful day, with more things to do than flipping around spooning by my lonely self on my cold, torn bed sheet



Agendas:
  • Visit F,C & Co. later today and spend some quality time with them
  • Dinner at Joy's Garden Cafe (I think~), and hopefully get to see the very sweet and beautiful...

well, that's reserved for some other time in some other reverie

F,C & Co. is collectively known as Francis, Constance & Family, collective my bunch of relatives here in Perth, and my home for the second half of 2006 since my arrival here.

Francis and Constance are my two very cute and loverly cousins, aged 12 and 9 respectively (forgive me girls if I've mistaken, will buy some lollies to amend :)

Well, what better way to start my beautiful Friday morning than to surf the net for some buzz education and lols?

Long story short, I came across this song: HelloGoodbye - Here In Your Arms
and has since been looping on my Winamp.






I admit I do have a very very soft centre for catchy tunes, some of which Luck would crucify me for even allowing such not-cool-and-very-lame songs to co-exist with the likes of 2pac, 30 Seconds to Mars, Usher, Ne-yo, teh FOOS(awesome!) et al., all in 1 folder...

Crucification Re-enactment
Randomised song in my playlist: Paris Hilton - Nothing in this world
Luck: OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK BEN!
Ben: What? I like catchy songs, I'M SORRY! I'll reformat my hard disk...


Ok, back to my musings of an idle Friday,

coming across the very catchy song from HelloGoodbye, and having absolutely no idea who the fudge they are, I consulted the god of the gods of knowledge, Wikipedia.org.

I found out the MV of the song was inspired by the 2001 cult comedy Wet Hot American Summer, and being a sucker for movies like this, I went on to discover who was in it, and longer story super simplified, I discovered a classic picture, just the spur of lol I need to get me going after wasting sooo much time blogging (yes, I have less time to buy lollies for the girls now QQ:(


Taken from Wikipedia: LGTB


and my reaction was about the same reaction when I first saw



and



.
.
.
.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Man, that was funny as Heck!

So, the flow chart was:
Song->YouTube->Wikipedia->Movie->Cast Members->LGBT->"HI MOM GUESS WHAT"


Damn, that picture was taken circa 1972 during the LGBT march. Whoever's holding the sign is a freakking comic genius!

!!!SALUTO!!!



I have a feeling today's gonna be a great day.