Ben: EXACTLY! Especially because I'm staying in a hell hole like Karawara, I'm now immune!
- Wendy giving me shit for not getting sick after she was infected by Jonathan,
who was infected by their mom earlier before,
and is still coughing...
who was infected by their mom earlier before,
and is still coughing...
My Phail Train.
Ah...
What better way to update this stale piece of a phail blog than by examining my recent arrival of phail trains.
Phail (or the boring old "fail"), is the antithesis of success. An easier way of explaining this is by referring to my latest discovery of a phail train:
A more defined version, would be:

And like the chained carts on a phail train, today was discovered to be a shame train of phails...and the day is still only budding.
Last week, I was sick. Yes, the one they say unbeatable, was downed...The one who Wendy refers to living in shitty Karawara, has fallen...and then he rose again!
Recovering from my 1 week of crippling and procrastination inducing fever, I would personally like to thank my new friend I discovered on behalf of the laborious water kettle and my blood coughing throat:
Yes, this mighty anti-phail drug consist of the mighty nighttime Blue pills stronger even than the one Neo took from Moebius, and the non-drowsy Red pills similary more potent than...
the red pill Neo didn't take from Moebius...or was it the other way around?
And thanks to Dimetapp, I can safely say
Last week, I was sick. Yes, the one they say unbeatable, was downed...The one who Wendy refers to living in shitty Karawara, has fallen...and then he rose again!
Recovering from my 1 week of crippling and procrastination inducing fever, I would personally like to thank my new friend I discovered on behalf of the laborious water kettle and my blood coughing throat:
Yes, this mighty anti-phail drug consist of the mighty nighttime Blue pills stronger even than the one Neo took from Moebius, and the non-drowsy Red pills similary more potent than...
the red pill Neo didn't take from Moebius...or was it the other way around?
And thanks to Dimetapp, I can safely say
STFU FEVER!
GTFO and take your PHAIL with you!!!
GTFO and take your PHAIL with you!!!
Sadly, I'm now skinnier as heck, probably skinnier than both kate moss and lindsay lohan combined. I could easily mistake myself for being a bulimic aneroxic crack whore. But then I thought "nothing a bit of HK exercise couldn't fix!"
After the phail inducing Intro to Microbiology quiz yesterday, I have decided to study the whole damn thing over again as to better prepare myself for the shame bolts scheduled for a hurling on the second attempt of the quiz, tomorrow morning.
And like the many other times of phail quizes or crappy exam attempts, I decided to mop it up and start afresh.
And like the many times I decided to start afresh, procrastinations aside, I woke up early today; thinking of how good today would be.
And as I looked out the grime stained window of my room, with what little sun shining through, the taste of phail once again slowly seranade my still drowsy taste buds...
...it is raining outside :(
To sum up my phail train so far:-
But, like any other phails I have had in the past, I guess there's no point to be grumping about. All I need is to stop QQ-ing, and maybe walk to the shops and to uni in the rain and hope my fever won't return. But heck, there's always Dimetapp to plug the hole on phail fever!
Oh and thanks to Wendy, Luck and Co. for getting me Dimetapp! U bastards went for minigolf without me...
I hope it rained that day :)
Thanks again.
I hope it rained that day :)
Thanks again.
After the phail inducing Intro to Microbiology quiz yesterday, I have decided to study the whole damn thing over again as to better prepare myself for the shame bolts scheduled for a hurling on the second attempt of the quiz, tomorrow morning.
And like the many other times of phail quizes or crappy exam attempts, I decided to mop it up and start afresh.
And like the many times I decided to start afresh, procrastinations aside, I woke up early today; thinking of how good today would be.
And as I looked out the grime stained window of my room, with what little sun shining through, the taste of phail once again slowly seranade my still drowsy taste buds...
...it is raining outside :(
To sum up my phail train so far:-
- I have no food;
- I need to return a book to the library - TODAY;
- I need to get to the post office today to collect the phail mail Mr. Postman left behind;
- My internet is being emo and is hating everyone;
- I can't exercise because I have no food;
- I can't get food because it is still raining...
But, like any other phails I have had in the past, I guess there's no point to be grumping about. All I need is to stop QQ-ing, and maybe walk to the shops and to uni in the rain and hope my fever won't return. But heck, there's always Dimetapp to plug the hole on phail fever!
So,


