Today, is Amar's birthday.
Amar is my housemate. And Amar is my housemate from Egypt.
Amar is my very friendly housemate from Egypt.
He is 36 today, and he is cooking something outside, with cheese and a hint of tomato paste, suspiciously spaghetti smelling.
Amar aged with the house, as 6 winter passed. He is the big brother figure of Wilson, my other housemate, and me.
Today, is Amar's birthday.
And I would like to wish him...
a
Big
BIG
BIG
BIG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Amar is one of the very rare people I know these days, who is overly gracious, friendly, generous and selfless, funny and surprising.
Amar is one of the best people I know, and am lucky to know that I can easily place my faith in him.
Simply greeted by his warm, wide horizontal smile and his brotherly voice, I can easily return the favour, and falling even more obliged to regard him in the highest of kindness.
Today, is Amar's birthday.
And it's only fitting for someone as kind and friendly and as gentlemanly as Amar, to be entwined with a very beautiful rose.
Yes, people...Amar is not single, and he is available only to Saheila(I'm sorry if I spelled it wrongly) - Amar's very pretty girl friend. Easily, I could see his kindness and virtues reflected on Saheila's aura.
Today, is Amar's birthday.
And I wish him all the very best in life, only the best to someone as kind and friendly as Amar.
To the very best man I have the good chance of knowing,
