Friday, June 27, 2008

My Beautiful Day.

Today, is a beautiful day. Well, at least I have a strange feeling, something special will happen today. Maybe it's Friday. But days like this is what I look forward to, and perhaps I should be like this more often.

For starters, I woke up earlier today! And what better way to start the day with some U2, and then some Coldplay.


Time for my break is running short. And I haven't been doing much...
For one thing, I haven't been revising for my next semester, especially human biology. And for another, my muscles have atrophied. I've found that my brain can't function as good, when I convert into a lifeless blob on my computer chair, called "teh emo". And emos are such a waste of time and resources, and now with the global warming they take up precious oxygen and space...

Luck: What do you wish your lawn is made of?
Ben: Dunno....green grass?
Luck: No. EMO! So they can cut themselves!!!

But that will change now, today. Gotta go back to some exercise, eat some good food and do some reading, any reading will be fine.

I finally have all 3 books in the Riftwar Saga. Magician was the book that got me reading Feist's books, it was given by Wendy, Luck, Wendy's younger brother Jonathan, and her older brother Lawrence. It was AWESOME!!!



Hopefully, I'll now have time to start the second book, Silverthorn.



And finally ending the Riftwar Saga with A Darkness at Sethanon.



And then....start a whole new saga from Feist!!!

"Go to any fantasy novel forums, and you'll see Magacian top the list there."
- Wendy, 2007.

That's what Wendy told me about Magician. And after reading it, it wasn't hard to see why. So, anyone who enjoys "big destiny" kinds of plot line, regarding the "lives of the world...and beyond" by the discovery of "great supreme powers", this will definitely worth your time,
如假包换!
I'm not too sure what that means, I remember hearing it in 塘伯虎点秋香. I hope it means, "with great certainty...and if I'm wrong, I'll slit my wrist."


Well, rain is showering from dark clouds now. And hopefully, my beautiful day is just over the rain clouds, showing itself after this gentle cleanse.
That would make it the more meaningful.