My Dedikasi.
"Fuck it, I'm just gonna blog!"
That was 30 seconds ago.
Suddenly I had the urge to blog - it might be due to the songs I've been listening today or the phone call I just got off, or maybe just because I think the weekend deserved a proper salutation. And wow was it a weekend! It was weekends like these that I know and am thankful I'm alive.
Saturday was a long day, and I was glad that it was. We spent half a day compiling a video of our old school days, revisiting and revisiting old catch phrases, old jokes, old faces and old memories.
Yeah Limys, I thought the same as well...
I thought that I recorded a lot but it sums out as a mere 14 minute video. It did capture the best of my Form 5 year, and I was glad that I have a part of my early life in moving pictures.
I'm really proud of the video. The timing, at times, were flawless lol. My favourite part (of course there're many) was definitely the ending. It was just so true to how our class is all the time, I don't think there can be a better ending.
All in all, I had a great Form 5. I was in the only class of the whole school where we ran a different syllabus. We had a class of rag-tags that kinda became our class' personality and they were also the spirit of probably the most carefree class in the whole school lol.
Coldplay's Strawberry Swing was played from the start, followed by Life in Technicolour II. The rest 2 songs were from a Melbourne indie band, The Temper Trap namely Sweet Disposition and Lost Love.
Thanks so much Lai Kwan, for making this video with me. You were my muse, and you were freakking hilarious! And it definitely wouldn't be half as fun without the company of music, your music editing prowess made something tedious a walk in the cake park lol.
And yes, you will always get my tick of a "gou sau!" :)