Today is the birthday of Lim Yoong Seet, and yes I did not spell it wrongly this time
...thank final-fucking-ly God lol.
Yoong Seet or better known as Leemmiss is one of my best pals.
FUCK THIS, I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT!
This very yengly Stephen Chow like uber leader of TCXG wonder "Joe" is AWESOME!And no ladies, please! Hands off - the merchandise of Ms. Wong, reserved bagged and tagged.
(forgive me however gay that may sound ;p)
I mean seriously, how can anyone not see the uber awesomeness that is Limys?
Wise man or whatshisname ancient Chinese dude once said "a picture is worth a thousand words".
With this one picture...
...well that's not quite the case here, but I love you bro
Something in this pic just stands out amongst the plethora of pictures in your facebook. Well maybe I was just lazy of sifting through them pages after pages of your pics...FINE! It was more jealousy than lazyWhy however is this related to the post title you ask?
My oasis password consists of 9 characters and numbers of which the first 6 are "july23"
And on that note,
I wish you the very best in life dude.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday.