Syndicate me, and you'll find me.
After we met, is this all we get, just to be Absolute?
You Found Me when everything was falling apart.
Say the word and I'll be your man, just Say When.
Never Say Never while we don't know, but don't let me go.
Just kiss away the differences, this is not Where The Story Ends.
It is never Enough For Now, I would never leave without so much as a kiss.
This is our Ungodly Hour, but I wish I could carry you.
I will be 2 steps behind, even if We Build Then We Break.
Happiness is a little more like knocking.
Wake up one day and I'll be home.
After we met, is this all we get, just to be Absolute?
You Found Me when everything was falling apart.
Say the word and I'll be your man, just Say When.
Never Say Never while we don't know, but don't let me go.
Just kiss away the differences, this is not Where The Story Ends.
It is never Enough For Now, I would never leave without so much as a kiss.
This is our Ungodly Hour, but I wish I could carry you.
I will be 2 steps behind, even if We Build Then We Break.
Happiness is a little more like knocking.
Wake up one day and I'll be home.
2 more hours and I'll be on my way to The Fray!
