"So I look in your direction, but you pay me no attention, do you?"
Coldplay - Shiver, 2000.
Coldplay - Shiver, 2000.
"Now how am I suppose to print the lecture notes? They're not even on... Well I guess there's no need to go early and get them printed. I'll just sit through the 2 hour lecture taking down notes.
"Great...another lecture about microscopes.
"And fuck! I missed my lab last week... Today can NOT be good!
(9:15am)
"Great...another lecture about microscopes.
"And fuck! I missed my lab last week... Today can NOT be good!
(9:15am)
"Holy crap...MY FLY'S OPENED!
"OK, crisis rectified.
"Well, don't expect today to turn out any good Ben. Nothing's gonna turn out good now, starting the day with an opened fly in the public.
"Yup, crappy day for sure..."
(9:40am)
"Man, there're heaps of people in uni today...
"And hot damn...lotsa girls too."
(9:52am)
"OK, crisis rectified.
"Well, don't expect today to turn out any good Ben. Nothing's gonna turn out good now, starting the day with an opened fly in the public.
"Yup, crappy day for sure..."
(9:40am)
"Man, there're heaps of people in uni today...
"And hot damn...lotsa girls too."
(9:52am)
"There's a seat. It's not too far off the front, so I'll get the lecture better."
(10:00am)
(10:00am)
Her: Excuse me.
... ...
"OK, she's sitting right next to me. I didn't see her face though.
"She's probably Asian by the looks.
"I wonder how she looks like and where she's from...
"Oh, she's got no lecture notes or the supp notes too.
"Alright, just be cool."
(10:10am)
"Oh yeah, I'll ask her if she went for the lab that I missed last week.
"I'll do it during the break. I should have time then."
(10:35am)
"She's probably Asian by the looks.
"I wonder how she looks like and where she's from...
"Oh, she's got no lecture notes or the supp notes too.
"Alright, just be cool."
(10:10am)
"Oh yeah, I'll ask her if she went for the lab that I missed last week.
"I'll do it during the break. I should have time then."
(10:35am)
Vincent (10:48am): And Terry will go through more about Electron Microscopes.
Ben: Excuse me, did you go to the lab last week?
Her: Yeah, you mean the lab for this?
"HOLY CRAP! SHE IS HELL PRETTY!
"Be smooth Ben. No fuck-ups!!!"
(10:49am)
"Be smooth Ben. No fuck-ups!!!"
(10:49am)
Ben: Yeah, I missed mine. Have you submitted the work for it?
Her: Yeah, on Friday. My lab was on Wednesday.
"FUCK! My lab's on Thursdays..."
(10:49am)
(10:49am)
Ben: Oh OK. Thanks.
"OK. She's hell pretty. And she's shorter than me...
"...THE PERFECT HEIGHT! This is amazingly rare...
"She seemed really nice. I gotta ask her name later.
"Yeah I'll have to know her name, or it'd be hell awkward when I see her again next time..."
(10:50am)
"...THE PERFECT HEIGHT! This is amazingly rare...
"She seemed really nice. I gotta ask her name later.
"Yeah I'll have to know her name, or it'd be hell awkward when I see her again next time..."
(10:50am)
Terry (10:50am): Here are some 3D goggles I have with me, around 75 of them. So if you could just come grab one, we're gonna use it for some of the images, and then return them at the end of the lecture.
"Well, they'll probably be gone by the time I get there...
"No point getting it then..."
(10:51am)
"No point getting it then..."
(10:51am)
Her: Oh, excuse me.
Ben: Sure.
"Dammit, I should've asked her to get one for me...or better...GET ONE FOR HER, DUMB ASS!
"Gay...too late for that now..."
(10:51am)
"Gay...too late for that now..."
(10:51am)
Her: Here.
Ben: O. Thanks!
"Wow, she got one for me!
"Man...she's pretty nice eh~"
(10:51am)
"Man...she's pretty nice eh~"
(10:51am)
"Hey, she's got glasses too."
(10:51am)
(10:51am)
Ben: How blind are you?
Her: Huh?
Ben: How blind are you? (points to her glasses)
Her: Oh. Take a look.
"Cool, she let me look at her glasses.
"Don't fuck this up Ben!
"She's pretty friendly huh."
(10:51am)
"Don't fuck this up Ben!
"She's pretty friendly huh."
(10:51am)
Ben: Oh, it's not that bad.
... ...
Terry (11:30am): And that's all. Now could you please return the goggles?
"Since she got it for me, I'll just return it for her.
"Well, that's the least I can do."
(11:30am)
"Well, that's the least I can do."
(11:30am)
Her: Oh. Did you return mine?
Ben: Yeah. I took yours back too.
Her: Thanks!
Her: Do you have chemistry after this?
Ben: Which chemistry?
Her: Chem 123.
Ben: Nah, I'm doing 117.
"Fuck...now I wish I have 123..."
(11:31am)
(11:31am)
Ben: So is this your 1st semester?
Her: Yeah.
Ben: Are you doing Intro to Microbiology?
Her: In second semester.
"I don't think I should shake her hand...
"Yeah...I'm not gonna."
(11:31am)
"Yeah...I'm not gonna."
(11:31am)
Ben: What's your name?
Her: Heidi.
Ben: Heidi?
Heidi: Yeah.
Ben: O. I'm Ben.
Heidi: What nationality are you?
Ben: I'm Malaysian. You?
Heidi: I'm half Philippino.
Ben: Oh...wow.
Kunal: Hey Ben.
"FUCK!
"Great timing Kunal...very nice..."
(11:33am)
"Great timing Kunal...very nice..."
(11:33am)
Ben: Hey Kunal.
Ben: So is it Heidi?
Heidi: Yeah.
Ben: I'll see you next time.
Heidi: Yeah. See ya.
"...Heidi...
"Wow...that was amazing.
"She's half Philippino, and she's local...and good God she is pretty!
"Today turned out pretty damn GOOD!
"I know her now...this is awesome!
"but damn, I'll only see her on Tuesdays...
"... ...
"Dammit Ben, get your head out. Quit acting like a noob..."
"Wow...that was amazing.
"She's half Philippino, and she's local...and good God she is pretty!
"Today turned out pretty damn GOOD!
"I know her now...this is awesome!
"but damn, I'll only see her on Tuesdays...
"... ...
"Dammit Ben, get your head out. Quit acting like a noob..."
"Her lab's on Wednesday huh...
"Should I change to Wednesday?"
"...Nah."
"Should I change to Wednesday?"
"...Nah."